Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Still love this flash after all this time!

I actually first encoutered this flash at least half a year back...

(I still love listening to the music, which, for those people who, like I did for a while, haven't waited until the credits, the song is Dia by Jumbo)

Brilliantly well done and how some bits of the flash particulary go well with the music!
Keep up the good work as always! :D

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Magikarp use your splash attack!

Hilarious how it is a loop, since in reality it would never end ('cept if they ran out of PP).

Graphics: 8 - since it's sprites (not complaining at all though)
Style: 9 - I knew in the back of my mind someone had to do a magikarp/splash joke
Sound: 9 -clear but funny voices and appropriate battle music
Violence: 1 - because of the bruises I sustained while laughing :P
Interactivity: 1 - 'play' button... and that's it :D
Humo(u)r: 10 - It's a magikarp/splash joke! What more do I need to say?

Overall: 9 - Not perfect, but certainly a good laugh (I had noticed the forum signature jokes that had been made that were magikarp/splash jokes, and so they show how diverse this joke can get)

Sonic: His world Sonic: His world

Wicked!!

Awesome song, brilliant animation and.. well, it's Sonic, Shadow and Silver!

Not sure if the lyrics are 100% accurate, but close enough (at least there are some added)

Bad point:
Sprites are ok but really they are kinda lazy (just a bit, I can hardly say that since I can't animate at all).

Voitman Voitman

Very well animated!

Brilliant animation and graphics!

The only thing I didn't really like was that it was a commercial for those trainers and that kinda makes it a bit cheap to do that...

But the pro's out way the cons by miles and miles so I give it an awesome 9/10!

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Absolutely awesome!!!!

Oh, how long have I waited for a collab like this? AGES!!

I loved the variety of different characters who beat up - poor, helpless? - sand bag.

The only downfall was the transistion between songs, how there was no BG music for a while.

Either way I loved it!! :)

the skateboarder the skateboarder

Wicked!!!

Simple but sweet! I liked when they threw there board at the cop :) I also like how the skateboarder went down levels of buildings which added t the coolness. Bit longer and you're onto something awesome!

mraw responds:

thanks, ill try to make the next one longer. glad you liked it!

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

Just down-right hilarious!

An awesome 'sequel' - if you could call it that - to the dumbass Mario flash.

I love the way Luigi has "fighting ability: Zero" and how he's also scared by a goomba and the way he jumps into the air and exclaims "oh SHIT!"

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

I like it!

Perfect animation, good graphics and although SFX would be good, this still was awesome!
I like how it wasn't slow and you had to wait for them to get at each other, but instead there almost always was some kill to watch.

Tome89 responds:

Or a clumsy guy with a sledgehammer three times his own weight... That's my favourite one. Sledgehammer and Plasma Whip.

Thanks for reviewing, Nitro Burner!

LL- The Unlocked Collab LL- The Unlocked Collab

Pretty good!

I usually don't like flashes by LL or CC or any other group etc. but this one (although not reall, really, really good) it was at least not a spam kinda flash or a crappy flash etc.

So far it seems the LL and all the others are actually mostly churning out quite good to good flashes.
I've gotta admit, the LL collabs are - on a hole - good.

Keep it up!

LoZ: We Are The Champions LoZ: We Are The Champions

That was good... no I mean REALLY good :)

Queen Rock!!!
I like how the animation goes with the lyrics really well.
Although I personally prefer Sonic to Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda's still is cool.

Sound: (if I could) 50 ;)