Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

AWESOME!!

Oh how I've wanted to be able to come back to this flash easily for so long (cos of course the page in which you accessed it was different and you couldn't favourite the flash and review etc).

Anyway, I LOVE how the blood gradually increases the more you run over people. I also love the way that you can score points by running over people not just transporting them to their desired destination.

Overall: Brilliant to have the abilities to favourite it etc.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Good... but....

As I'm sure many reviewers have stated before, it's a shame there's no bullet time (cos a big part of matrix is the bullet time).

Anyway, It's cool and I like some of the weapons like the staff (classic matrix weapon :D), photon gun, and various chairs, desks and trash cans.

The hand-to-hand fighting could have been improved on.
However, I liked the jumping up levels (although it got a bit annoying).

Overall an interesting game, and worthy of NG!

Draw-Play Draw-Play

That is un believably addictive!!!

I got quite far prob 17-18 then clicked menu by accident, ahh well it's so addictive I'll just carry on.

It's original and fun. However, the music drives me crazy after a while so a 'no music' button would be good... also usually I don't like puzzle games but you've shown me some can be awesome!

Overall: A great puzzle game :D

EXPGEN EXPGEN

very good,

1. shame about the 'not being able to get it to work if u put it in the review box' thing but hey! that doesn't matter...
2. I 'm surprised I haven't seen anything like this before... well anything this good! :P
3. I liked the pre-made level's cos they helped me think of good ideas
4. just awesome!

The-EXP responds:

Yeah it is a shame, i've tried making a bit of code for compnsating for it but it just doesnt work... but you can download other peoples levels and uplaod your own at my website, whihch is linked from the game...

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

An amazing piece of original work

I'm amazed at how unusual it is and although at the moment I haven't been able to make anything worth while making it was still fun to mess around with. I liked how if you set the spring too 'springy'... or something like that, then if went wild and covered the screen.

good work! :D

R!SE R!SE

A really fun stress reliever!

I like to addition of being able to design some of.. whatever they are first. The music that plays while you design your creature is a bit annoying after some time but really it doesn't matter :)

Excitebike Excitebike

Awesome remake!!

I for one, have not played the original Excitebike but this remake certainly seems to be accurate to what I imagine the original is like, and yet it's enjoyable as well.

Loved the tricks to speed up idea.
The idea of having your opponents go first and having to catch up is like on Super Hang-on on the SEGA.

So really one word to describe it... a masterpiece!!!!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

One of the best!

One of the best interactive movies on NG to date!
I like the scoring system and how u don't actaully lose but u can improve by choosing better options.

To-Suta To-Suta

That is some crazy shit!!

That is so mad, and yet so good, oh! and Healthpacks would be useful.
What were you on when you made this!?

Naruto Dress-Up Game Naruto Dress-Up Game

I like it but...

I think - like quite a few ppl - that u shud have separate dress up sections or at least an indication of which clothing belongs to who.
Also the music got annoying after a while so it'd be gd if u had a choice of songs and a 'no music' choice.

Other than that this is one brilliant dress-up :D