aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr

Friggin' awesome!

As Sanryd said, this would make a good trance song in itself (as in it doesn't rely on the vocals).
VERY good use of the vocals!! MY favourite remix of HBFS!!

Sleeping sun piano (demo) Sleeping sun piano (demo)

Good, but...

It doesn't have quite the same 'umph' that the original track has. I know the idea is to make a different slant on it but it still needs a bit more energy.

Other than that it was fine, and I think with some tweaking it will be great when finished!

>Nitro-burner

Atheme responds:

Thanks a bunch for the review. I really didn't expect the piece to pass onto the site anyway. I'm Sure I could have made it better if I knew a bit more about how to use the software. Hopefully my next piece will be much better :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Brilliant!

(just a little under 10 e.g. 9.999999999 :P)
Anyway, brilliant tune; a must download (ooh so envious, my music can't compete with this :P)!

[tC] - Silhouette [tC] - Silhouette

Bit repetitive but...

...great! Wish I could make such good songs with pianos as the main instrument as this (closest I have gotten is with my most recent song, Lonely at heart :P)!

Overall, a nice and although it's a bit repetitive it sort of suits it.
Gave it a 9 because I'm not so keen on this style of music :D.

The Next to Last Boss Theme The Next to Last Boss Theme

Good, but...

Sounded a bit 'tame' if you know what I mean... hollow, sorta not as gripping as you'd expect from any boss theme in general... HOWEVER, the tune itself was perfect for a boss theme and good for a penultimate boss battle, though I would have thought it would work for a final boss theme as well.

So, in conclusion, I think it needs to be a bit more dramatic, in your face etc. (instrument-wise). But still good!

>Nitro-burner

StuperMerio responds:

I'm trying to do something like that, just to let you know I am an amateur composer, basically putting it, I've had no education in music theory.

Blue (DJ Infinity Remix) Blue (DJ Infinity Remix)

Blue!

Love Blue, love this, 'nuff said :D

DJ-Infinity responds:

Indeedio... sorry, I'll never use that word again =/

Thanks for listenin'.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Love the piano intro!...

...which reminds me of the piano intro of 'Moondance' by Nightwish.

Anyway, awesome techno, could have been a bit longer though... say, 4 minutes?

Overall, brilliant!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Awesome techno!

Techno on NG is brilliant and this is no exception, you could almost rave to that at a club!

DaftPunk-Superheroes YoSheeMix DaftPunk-Superheroes YoSheeMix

Awesome!

Although, the song isn't quite the same without the 'lyrics', it still is an honourable remix of it.

It's good how you had a variation in the tune (like in the original).

Overall, a great piece of work!

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Awesome!!

This is an awesome and original song! I personally find that if the chorus of a happy hardcore song doesn't impress me then the song isn't good enough... this song, however, has one of the best non-vocal choruses ever!