Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Still love this flash after all this time!

I actually first encoutered this flash at least half a year back...

(I still love listening to the music, which, for those people who, like I did for a while, haven't waited until the credits, the song is Dia by Jumbo)

Brilliantly well done and how some bits of the flash particulary go well with the music!
Keep up the good work as always! :D

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Magikarp use your splash attack!

Hilarious how it is a loop, since in reality it would never end ('cept if they ran out of PP).

Graphics: 8 - since it's sprites (not complaining at all though)
Style: 9 - I knew in the back of my mind someone had to do a magikarp/splash joke
Sound: 9 -clear but funny voices and appropriate battle music
Violence: 1 - because of the bruises I sustained while laughing :P
Interactivity: 1 - 'play' button... and that's it :D
Humo(u)r: 10 - It's a magikarp/splash joke! What more do I need to say?

Overall: 9 - Not perfect, but certainly a good laugh (I had noticed the forum signature jokes that had been made that were magikarp/splash jokes, and so they show how diverse this joke can get)

Sonic: His world Sonic: His world

Wicked!!

Awesome song, brilliant animation and.. well, it's Sonic, Shadow and Silver!

Not sure if the lyrics are 100% accurate, but close enough (at least there are some added)

Bad point:
Sprites are ok but really they are kinda lazy (just a bit, I can hardly say that since I can't animate at all).

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

AWESOME!!

Oh how I've wanted to be able to come back to this flash easily for so long (cos of course the page in which you accessed it was different and you couldn't favourite the flash and review etc).

Anyway, I LOVE how the blood gradually increases the more you run over people. I also love the way that you can score points by running over people not just transporting them to their desired destination.

Overall: Brilliant to have the abilities to favourite it etc.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Good... but....

As I'm sure many reviewers have stated before, it's a shame there's no bullet time (cos a big part of matrix is the bullet time).

Anyway, It's cool and I like some of the weapons like the staff (classic matrix weapon :D), photon gun, and various chairs, desks and trash cans.

The hand-to-hand fighting could have been improved on.
However, I liked the jumping up levels (although it got a bit annoying).

Overall an interesting game, and worthy of NG!

Draw-Play Draw-Play

That is un believably addictive!!!

I got quite far prob 17-18 then clicked menu by accident, ahh well it's so addictive I'll just carry on.

It's original and fun. However, the music drives me crazy after a while so a 'no music' button would be good... also usually I don't like puzzle games but you've shown me some can be awesome!

Overall: A great puzzle game :D

aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr aCeta - Hrdr Bttr Fstr Strngr

Friggin' awesome!

As Sanryd said, this would make a good trance song in itself (as in it doesn't rely on the vocals).
VERY good use of the vocals!! MY favourite remix of HBFS!!

Sleeping sun piano (demo) Sleeping sun piano (demo)

Good, but...

It doesn't have quite the same 'umph' that the original track has. I know the idea is to make a different slant on it but it still needs a bit more energy.

Other than that it was fine, and I think with some tweaking it will be great when finished!

>Nitro-burner

Atheme responds:

Thanks a bunch for the review. I really didn't expect the piece to pass onto the site anyway. I'm Sure I could have made it better if I knew a bit more about how to use the software. Hopefully my next piece will be much better :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Brilliant!

(just a little under 10 e.g. 9.999999999 :P)
Anyway, brilliant tune; a must download (ooh so envious, my music can't compete with this :P)!